The library has four study rooms, which are available for use on a first come first serve basis during library hours. Study room policies:
1. Available only during library hours.
2. No food or drink permitted.
3. Availability is on a first come first serve basis.
4. All availability is issued through the Youth Services Department.
5. Room #1, #2 and #3 capacity is 4 - 8 persons.
6. Room #4 is 1 - 4 persons - and is reserved for tutoring.
7. Usage is limited to one hour per session and may be renewed if no one is waiting.